Who is Lucas Brothers?
Lucas Brothers is recognized as one of New Jersey's premier privately-owned construction companies, specializing in all phases of construction.
For more than 40 years, Lucas Brothers, Inc. has provided quality-driven contract services, including heavy highway, asphalt paving, concrete, utilities installation, and site work. Throughout its history, Lucas Brothers has worked towards the goal of serving both the private and public sectors for all of New Jersey’s road construction needs.
Starting as a residential driveway asphalt paving company in June of 1979, Lucas Brothers, Inc. has grown to include a Class B Recycling facility and engages in projects of varying construction disciplines throughout the tri-state area.
Since its inception, Lucas Brothers has adapted to meet the ever changing construction industry, as well as the ever changing needs of each individual customer.
Lucas Brothers, Inc. continues to be family owned, taking great pride in the company’s current success while always looking forward to the exciting challenges the future will present.
Adaptation has allowed Lucas Brothers to address varying needs and expectations, such as:
• Performance of turnkey site development
• Development of numerous public roadway projects, as well as private development projects
• On-time completion of every project through careful schedule management
• Bidding on jobs of almost any size and/or level of complexity
With an expertise in asphalt paving and utilities installation, Lucas Brothers offers a wide array of construction and recycling services to meet all of your project needs including:
• Milling, paving, grading and excavation
• Drainage, gutters, and pipe
• Concrete and bridge construction
• Demolition and clearing
• Water and sewer utilities
• Concrete curb and sidewalk